Tamara does not approve 100% of all orders, we consider multiple factors to approve or deny an order. Maybe you have reached the maximum limit with Tamara, or there are usage limits with the merchant you are trying to shop from.
Please understand that our Customer Service is not able to change the automated outcome of the approval decision.
How can I increase my eligibility?
- Ensure your card is activated and fit for e-commerce.
- Be aware of the fact that prior commitments to your bank / telecommunications company and/or are flagged by Simah/Al Etihad Credit Bureau (AECB) impacts the automated approval decision.
- Ensure you do not have any unpaid bills from Tamara. And remember that a good payment history with us can improve your chances of being approved in general.
- Pay attention to the value of your purchase, as it might be deemed too high by our intricate Risk System.
- It is also possible that the value of the item you're trying to buy exceeds the limit.
If none of the above is applicable, we recommend that you try again with a different card.