If you're signing up for the first time (in-store or in-app), we'll need to verify your ID before you can make your first purchase. But don't worry, it's a quick and easy process - we won't keep you waiting!
To complete your sign-up process in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, all you need to do is:
- Provide your ID number
- You'll be redirected to the National Single Sign On (NSSO) page, where you'll find a unique digit code
- Open the Nafath App and select the same digit code
- Tap Continue and then Accept
These steps apply to all Saudi nationals and residents. Easy peasy, right?
United Arab Emirates:
The ID verification will be processed after uploading a photo of the back of the ID card.
The customer should be 18 years or older, in case a valid ID was rejected please contact our customer care team through the help center.
Please note that your ID should be:
- linked with only one account
- Not expired
- When you reach the checkout stage, some merchants may require you to add your bank information securely.
To ensure a smooth process, please follow these steps:
- Click “Start” to begin
- Once connected to Lean, click “continue” and select your bank.
- Press “Allow” and sign in to your bank account.
Still, need help? Chat with us.
Our team will respond shortly from 9 am to 12 AM daily.
Or via Phone
KSA: 8001240441 from 9 am to 6 pm
UAE: 80001830167 from 10 am to 7 pm