If you're signing up for the first time (in-store or via the Tamara app), we'll need to verify your ID before you can make your first purchase. It's a quick and easy process!
To verify your ID and complete your sign-up process, follow the steps below:
- Share your National ID / Iqama number.
- You'll be redirected to the National Single Sign On (NSSO) page, where you'll find a unique digit code.
- Open the Nafath App and select the corresponding code.
- Tap Continue, and then Accept to finish verifying your ID.
*Please note that these steps apply to both Saudi nationals and residents, and can only be completed within KSA.
For the UAE:
You’ll need to verify your ID by uploading a picture of the front and back of your Emirates ID.
To be eligible, your Emirates ID must be:
- Valid and not expired
- Not linked to any other Tamara account.
*Please note that you In accordance with the regulations of the Saudi Central Bank (SAMA), we only offer our payment solutions to customers aged 18 and above.
When you reach the checkout stage, some merchants may require you to add your bank information.
To ensure a smooth, secure process, please follow these steps:
- Click “Start” to begin.
- Once connected to Lean, click “continue” and select your bank.
- Click “Allow” and sign in to your bank account.
Still need help? Chat with us!
Our team will respond shortly from 9 am to 12 AM daily.
Or via Phone
KSA: 8001240441 from 9 am to 6 pm.
UAE: 80001830167 from 10 am to 7 pm.