The store is responsible for updating your order status in the case of any returns or cancellations. Once they do this, the update to your order will be automatically reflected on your Tamara account.
If it seems like you are being charged for a returned or canceled order, it is most likely because the store has not updated your order status yet.
How long does it take for my order status to be updated?
- For Cancellation requests: Cancellations generally take up to 24 hours to be updated.
- For Return requests: Returns are updated upon receipt of the returned items. This may take a few days.
- For Refunds: The time it takes to issue you a refund for your cancellations or returns depends on the time it takes for your order status to be updated. The time it takes to see the refunded amount reflected in your bank account varies based on the payment method. (Please refer to the following article for more information: “When will I receive my refund? ”)
* If you have not received your refund as expected, please check your store wallet. Some stores may provide you with a refund in the form of store credit.
I’ve waited the expected time and still don’t see any update to my order status. What should I do?
We’d love to help you out and resolve this as soon as possible! Please contact us:
- Log in to your Tamara account.
- Go to "Orders".
- Select your order.
- Press on "Get help".
- Select your issue type.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit a request. We will get back to you within 24 hours!