You can now split your payments in 2, 3, and 4 when shopping IKEA online, or split your payments in 4 when shopping in-store!
How does it work?
- Shop IKEA online or in-store.
- Select Tamara as your payment solution at checkout.
- Login or sign up using your mobile number, and then verify your ID if this is the first order with Tamara.
- Make your first payment now, and the rest over time! Please note that service fees may apply, and will be added to your order total.
Terms & Conditions
- Tamara’s payment solutions can be used both online and in-store at IKEA.
- Tamara is eligible to be used as a payment solution for all IKEA categories.
- To be able to place an IKEA order with Tamara, your minimum order value should be SAR 99 and your maximum order value should be SAR 10,000.
- Items purchased with Tamara cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- For returns, exchanges, and refunds, please refer to IKEA’s return and exchange policy.
- IKEA has no obligation to address issues such as Accounts and Payments on Tamara’s app or website. For all technical payment-related issues that involve Tamara’s payment solution, please contact Tamara’s Help Center.
- Service fees will apply on all IKEA orders placed with Tamara. For more details, please refer to the table below. Please note that in case of partial refunds, service fees are non-refundable.
- Customers must use the mobile number registered with Tahaqaq.
- Customers must settle all overdue payments with Tamara.
- Customers must clear prior financial commitments to any bank or telecom company before placing an order with Tamara.
- The minimum age to be eligible for a Tamara account is 18 years.