If you suspect you are a victim of fraud, you can immediately pause your payments by reporting the unauthorized purchase through the Tamara app.
Here’s how to report fraud attempts:
- Log in to your Tamara account via the app.
- Navigate to My Purchases.
- Select Orders.
- Select the unauthorized purchase.
- Go to Tamara’s Help Center.
- Once you report the fraud attempt, your payments will be paused while we investigate the suspected fraud for you.
- If you believe an unauthorized purchase has been made in your name, please report this first to us via the Tamara app and immediately after to the relevant authorities.
- Please make sure you report the payment card or transaction involved in the fraud attempt to your issuing bank.
- Please provide us with your police report case number as soon as you have it.
Keep an eye out once you’ve reported this case to us – we may need to reach out for further information so we can resolve this as soon as possible.