Now, shop and split in 4 payments at Jarir Bookstore!
Terms & Conditions
1. Tamara’s payment solutions can be used online at Jarir.com and in-store at all Jarir showrooms.
2. Tamara is eligible to be used as a payment solution for all Jarir categories
3. To be able to place a Jarir order with Tamara, your minimum order value should be SAR 200 and your maximum order value should be SAR 5,000.
In case the invoice amount is more than SAR 5,000, you can pay the remaining amount through:
- If the transaction takes place in-store, in a Jarir showroom: you can pay the remaining amount using any payment method, including cash, at the cashier
- If the transaction takes place online via Jarir.com: The remaining amount will be added to your payment plan on your Tamara account.
4. Items purchased with Tamara cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
5. For returns, exchanges, and refunds, please refer to Jarir’s return and exchange policy.
6. Jarir Bookstore has no obligation to address issues such as Accounts and Payments on Tamara’s app or website. For all technical payment-related issues that involve Tamara’s payment solution, please contact Tamara’s Help Center.
7. When placing an order with Tamara, your order total may be split into 4 non-equal payments, with a higher initial payment, based on your credit history and credit score.
8. To ensure you are eligible to use Tamara:
- Use the mobile number that is registered with your ID with your telecom company.
- You must settle all overdue payments with Tamara before placing a new order.
- You must clear prior financial commitments to any bank or telecom company before placing an order with Tamara.
- The minimum age to be eligible for a Tamara account is 18 years.
9. Service fees will apply on all Jarir orders placed with Tamara. For more details, please refer to the table below. Please note that in case of partial refunds, service fees are non-refundable.